From: JH (jupiter.hce_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-01-15 01:25:13

Hi Sergei,

Thanks for your response.

On 1/14/20, Sergei Nikulov <sergey.nikulov_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Hello JH
>
> If SerialOptions defaults (parity, csize, flow, stop) are good for you

Yes, I was using all defaults, that should work right?

> SerialOptions() : device(), baudrate(9600), timeout(seconds(0)),
> parity(noparity), csize(8), flow(noflow), stop(one) {}

The only different was I set baudrate to 115200, I changed to use
9600, doesn't seem work either.

> then try to add \r to the end of your AT command
> - serial<<"AT+CGDCONT?" << endl;.
> + serial<<"AT+CGDCONT?\r\n";
I did try to add "\r\n", no avail.

Hmm, did not realize boost serial port is that hard, any working boost
serial port samples online?

Thank you.

Kind regards,

- jh