From: Mike (mike.dev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-01-23 14:18:33

> Regarding having an extra single-header version: that seems overkill to me. Boost.Sort already claims to have no dependencies on other Boost libraries and is header-only, which should make it extremely easy to include in any project.
>
> "These algorithms do not use any other library or utility. The parallel algorithms need a C++11 compliant compiler."

FYI:
Apparently that statement seems to be not quite up to date:

According to boostdep, sort depends on config, core, range, serialization and static_assert.
However, that seems to be restricted to the spreadsort headers and transitively to the
<boost/sort/sort.hpp> header (pdqsort also needs type traits)

Best

Mike