From: Ayush Bansal (abansal1008_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-02-01 12:56:05

I have implemented the erosion and dilation algorithms.
I have tried to follow all the instructions from the guidelines.
I wanted to know if you could have a look at it and tell me if it's ready
for a PR review?
My implementation can be found in this commit.
https://github.com/ayushbansal07/gil/commit/f9105e6f030a0cc4c806ebe4024f6895332dd6fb

Here, I implemented the
1. algorithms in file - include/boost/gil/image_processing/morph.hpp
2. an example in file - example/morph.cpp
3. Ran erosion and dilation on example/test_adaptive.png and saved the
output files in
    example/dilated_image.png and example/eroded_image.png
I also ran erosion and dilation using openCV on the above file and found
same effects on output file.

Please let me know of your thoughts.