From: Jai . (jdoshi8_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-02-12 07:39:03

I noticed the error after printing a number declared with the initializer
list constructor.
Testing for equality between a number declared with the string constructor
and initializer list constructor should work:

TEST_CASE()
{
  boost::real::real a ("3.1415926535");
  boost::real::real b ({3, 1, 4, 1, 5, 9, 2, 6, 5, 3, 5}, 1);
  CHECK_THROWS_AS(a==b, boost::real::precision_exception);
}

Jai