From: JH (jupiter.hce_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-03-01 09:25:28

Hi Andrey,

On 3/1/20, Andrey Semashev via Boost <boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>> The right way is to call remove_all_sinks at the end of main, and not
>> use logging after that. E.g. you shouldn't use logging library in global
>> destructors.

That seems working after removing it from the global destructor.

>> Regarding hanging, you need to investigate what causes the hang.

That fixed hanging after removed remove_all_sinks from the library
global destructor, added it to the main of applications.

> Also, if you're keeping shared pointers referring to the sink backends,
> you should reset those pointers before returning from main.

I don't keep shared pointers in applications, it is in the log
library, if the instance of the library exits, the shared pointers
will be automatically cleaned up. Hope that is a right implementation.

Thanks Andrey,

Kind regards,

- jupiter