From: Viktor Sehr (viktor.sehr_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-03-06 18:02:41

I really would appreciate if the library could be used as header only, and
contained some sort of abbreviation of these convenience functions:
auto compress(const std::vector<uint8_t>& uncompressed) ->
std::vector<uint8_t>;
auto decompress(const std::vector<uint8_t>& compressed) ->
std::optional<std::vector<uint8_t>>;

/Viktor