From: João Tavares (jcostavares_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-03-07 17:21:30

Hello,

I am a third year undergraduate student from IST - University of
Lisbon in Applied Mathematics and Computer Science. I am very
interested in the project 1 on the Boost.Geometry library. Having
dealt with this sort of problem both on my university courses and
on my own, in the context of competitive programming, I feel like I
could contribute to this project during GSoC 2020.

Regarding the competency test I have not been able to understand how
or where it should be submitted.

I am sending this e-mail to know whether there is someone willing to
mentor me for this project.

Thanks for the replies in advance.

Best regards,
João Tavares