From: Jeff Garland (azswdude_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-03-11 00:03:35

fyi w.r.t streaming there is already a proposal in this area -- which I
thought got put into the library fundamentals TS, but not seeing that it
happened now. There is a github for it, but I think Peter got tired of
championing this and would like others to pick it up.

http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/wg21/docs/papers/2019/p0448r2.pdf