From: Glen Fernandes (glen.fernandes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-03-22 15:53:46

On Sun, Mar 22, 2020 at 11:34 AM Jeff Garland via Boost
<boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Sorry if this is obviously documented somewhere, but searches of mailing
> list aren't helping. I'm looking to submit a pull request for the icl
> library to remove dependencies on date_time compiled library -- in
> conjunction with changes to date_time on develop now. I've basically
> followed the cheat sheet on the wiki:
>
> https://github.com/boostorg/wiki/wiki/Getting-Started%3A-Cheat-Sheet
>
> but when I try to push my branch I get permission errors. Is there
> something I did wrong or is the icl repo setup wrong?

Hi Jeff,

You're trying to push to remote github.com/boostorg/icl when you
should be trying to push to remote github.com/jeffgarland/icl (to
which you do have access)

Once you push to jeffgarland/icl you can use the Github UI on
boostorg/ICL to create a pull request: From jeffgarland/icl into
boostorg/icl.

Glen