From: Christopher Kormanyos (e_float_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-03-23 10:14:48

> Obviously, a mentor comes with
> ideas of projects and proposals for this Summer.
Thanks for organizing this.

When good proposals come in (as they are in my case),where and when do we post them for the Boost list?
As mentioned, I'm in as a mentor for at least 1,possibly 2 Boost.Multiprecision projects (I'm 3-timeprevious mentor from years gone past).

Anyway... Sorry if this is off-topic.
Kind regards, Chris

    On Sunday, March 22, 2020, 11:02:29 AM GMT+1, Cem Bassoy via Boost <boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

 I am in too. Hope this is not too late!