From: Christopher Kormanyos (e_float_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-03-23 11:20:20

> An easy to use interpreted language [repl] with
> bigint built-in is another solution, like SWI Prolog or Julia.

Oh, Yes. Now that you mention it,
numerous modern script languages have "big int"
and/or "big float".

Python and Java have them, such as the Java classes
"BigInt" and BigFloat".

Sorry, that really slipped my mind.

Kind regards, Chris

Sent from my iPhone

On Monday, March 23, 2020, 11:29:05 AM GMT+1, degski <degski_at_[hidden]> wrote:

On Mon, 23 Mar 2020 at 03:59, Christopher Kormanyos via Boost <boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
 Dear Abday,
Sorry about the late response. Thingshave been a bit hectic at work recently.
You can generate test cases for certain high-precisioncalculations as Wolfram Alpha. This is, however,honestly a bit slow, manual and tedious, and therebynot well suited for generation of large and detailedsets of tast data for tich test suites. But for a few cases,Wolfram Alpha can be a super cool and good way to go.

An easy to use interpreted language [repl] with bigint built-in is another solution, like SWI Prolog or Julia.

degski

--
@systemdeg
"We value your privacy, click here!" Sod off! - degski