From: Adam Wulkiewicz (adam.wulkiewicz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-03-26 11:26:51

W dniu 26.03.2020 o 11:45, Mateusz Loskot via Boost pisze:
> On Thu, 26 Mar 2020 at 11:38, Alexander Grund via Boost
> <boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>> How would I tell the test matrix about this?
> By specifying cxx11 features as required in test/Jamfile
>
> For example:
> https://github.com/boostorg/mp11/blob/develop/test/Jamfile#L15
> https://github.com/boostorg/gil/blob/develop/test/Jamfile#L57-L63
Currently to check the standard support we have to use several macros or
write our own check based on compiler version. Now more libraries are
switching to the newer standard I think a set of macros defining full
support for a standard would be useful so an author could check one
macro as a base requirement for a library and from that point enable
additional features conditionally.
So what do you think about adding e.g. BOOST_CXX11, BOOST_CXX14, etc. to
Boost.Config?
Or in negated form: BOOST_NO_CXX11, BOOST_CXX14, etc. which we all
learned to love. ;)

Adam