From: Mateusz Loskot (mateusz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-03-27 18:04:52

On Fri, 27 Mar 2020 at 18:08, GOPAL RAMESH DAHALE via Boost
<boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> I want to contribute to boost astronomy in gosc and I have read that I have
> to find a mentor who is an experienced boost developer and then write the
> proposal.
> What should I do?

Generally, you should have already done this
- read all the official GSoC guides for students.
- read all the Boost materials for GSoC
- solved competency test
- be quite ready to submit draft with your project proposal
FYI, you are late.

I collected all the important references here
https://lists.boost.org/boost-users/2020/02/90268.php

> I am not able to understand the procedure for contributing to boost.

Generally, the procedure is simple: if you have anything to contribute
to the Boost library of your interest, submit pull request to its
repository on GitHub.

Best regards,