From: Kostas Savvidis (kotika98_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-03-29 13:31:20

> On Mar 29, 2020, at 15:52, David Bellot via Boost <boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>
> he fact they had
> published good academic papers or received excellent grades in various
> topics is mostly irrelevant.

As an academic person, I have to insert a little feeble word in defense of academia here.
Papers are not like school grades. People have been through hellfire to get there.
In my opinion, if somebody proposed to write code BASED on those papers you all should give
them class-A consideration.
    Of course, If it far from their field of study, then it is once again somewhat irrelevant.

Best Regards,
Kostass Savvidis