From: David Bellot (david.bellot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-03-30 02:35:28

Hi Calvin,

I'm not sure what are the Google Challenge? Maybe you're talking about the
Google Summer of Code with Boost C++?
The process is follow is described on this page:
https://github.com/boostorg/wiki/wiki/Google-Summer-of-Code%3A-2020
Now let's be honest, tomorrow (March 31st) is the last day to submit your
proposal, so you better hurry. Usually students contact us in January or
even before.
Moreover, our policy is to not give any mentor's personal email. Students
rather take contact on the boost mailing list and are contacted personally
by the mentors.

Cheers,
David