From: Jeff Linahan (jeff.linahan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-03-30 04:40:34

Sorry, the correct signature is:

Partition lipton_tarjan_separator(boost::adjacency_list<boost::listS,
boost::listS, boost::undirectedS, boost::property<boost::vertex_index_t,
uint>, boost::property<boost::edge_index_t, uint>> const&);

I have a #define that switches the implementation between boost::vecS and
boost::listS but vec is broken at the moment.

Jeff Linahan