From: Christopher Kormanyos (e_float_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-03-30 12:04:22

Dear Suyash,

At a very very quick look, your proposal looks promising.

Due to the tight scheduling today, my sincere advice is for you to submit your proposal. Please be sure to mark the draft as final before the deadline. Your proposal is solid and you seem like a capable applicant. So please do not delay to mark your proposal as final. You are a bit late, but if you submit as I think you should, you will be in the game. GSOC you know, It is a highly competitive selection process. Good luck and stay safe you and those you care for.

We will consider your application as we consider all good applications. The deadline has not yet passed.

Sent from my iPhone