From: John Maddock (jz.maddock_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-04-24 07:51:14

>>> No I can't guess.. Why is it?
>>>

>>> I would guess asciidoc is not a friend of latex formulas :)
> Haha. Asciidoctor loves those.. <
> https://asciidoctor.org/docs/user-manual/#stem> :-D

I keep trying MathJax but can't find a way to love it - the main issue I
see from Boost's documentation POV is that the scripts it runs get
blocked by your browser unless they're run on the server - which is to
say there's no offline viewing :(

The other issue is the lack of support for inclusion of source files
with intermixed documentation (what quickbook might call "reverse
literate programming") which is invaluable for ensuring that code
examples are both up to date and build correctly.  I would also have to
rewrite auto-index since that works on Docbook XML :(

All that said, I can see that ASCIIDoc has progressed very significantly
since I last looked at it.

Best, John.