From: Bryce Adelstein Lelbach aka wash (brycelelbach_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-09-01 02:11:57

Software Conservancy used to have a general counsel on staff, but
unfortunately he left a few years ago and I don't believe they have
general counsel anymore (he's still on the board of directors,
though). I'm not sure if we have legal representation for the Boost
Foundation, and more specifically the right type of legal
representation (e.g. someone with ample experience in software
intellectual property law).

Software Conservancy or the LLVM Foundation may be able to point us in
the direction of law firms / lawyers specializing in this area. If we
really believe we need a lawyer for this, it will probably cost money.

--
Bryce Adelstein Lelbach aka wash
US Programming Language Standards (PL22) Chair