From: Richard Hodges (hodges.r_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-09-02 17:06:44

I'd be happy to volunteer for the role of Review Manager if there is no-one
more suitable.

*Domain Experience:*

7 Years working in investment banks writing pricers and risk systems,
mainly for FX and Options.
Minimising errors resulting from a sequence of floating point numerical
operations was an important feature of that work, so I have some exposure
to the domain.

*Software Experience:*

I have been writing software commercially in Assembler, C and C++ since I
was 16 years old. So that would be 35 years.

*Boost Review Manager Experience:*

None. I would be happy with any advice that can be offered.

*Qualifications within Boost:*

I maintain the Boost.Beast library