From: Vinícius dos Santos Oliveira (vini.ipsmaker_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-09-24 00:29:53

Em qua., 23 de set. de 2020 às 15:44, Vinnie Falco via Boost
<boost_at_[hidden]> escreveu:
> [...] You owe the list an apology.

wow, quite intimidating words. calm down, fella.

I know you're under big pressure. Boost's review is no small
undertaking. And pressure does blind the best of our judgments.
However... you're being a little paranoid here. Just like you were
paranoid when you demanded a second review manager, just like you were
being paranoid when you opened this whole thread on the premise of "I
find it interesting that people are coming out of the woodwork" (and
that was your response to a **single** reject vote). That's a pattern
here.

Niall never said the process is being rigged. You're imagining it.
Niall just said people were discouraged to send any review thanks to
your past behaviours. I find that quite easy to believe, actually.
I've spent 50 hours on a review for which your answer summed up to
cheap baits. It was so depressing that I didn't even reply. And you
had my feedback... long time ago. You answer? "Let's put up to
review". You never actually considered my feedback. So yeah, you're
not quite warming to receive feedback. I wouldn't be surprised to hear
a declaration such as Niall's.

There's no need for an apology here. Just move on (you all -- Niall
included), and try to learn something out of this event.

--
Vinícius dos Santos Oliveira
https://vinipsmaker.github.io/