From: Steven Watanabe (watanabesj_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-10-03 11:21:36

AMDG

index.html

- "(Boost.PFR) adds following out-of-the-box"
"...adds /the/ following..."

- "member reflections"
Make "reflection" singular rather than plural.

- "and the library would work fine"
"will work fine" would be better. The subjunctive sounds awkward.

short_examples_for_the_impatient.html:

- s/constains/contains/ (several places)

tutorial.html:

- "Flat or Precise functions to choose"
Maybe "Choosing Flat or Precise functions" or "How to choose Flat
or Precise Functions" or "Should I use Flat or Precise functions?"

- "There are three ways to start using Boost.PFR hashing,
  comparison and streaming operators"
Is hashing an operator?

- "Each method has it's own drawbacks and suits own cases."
s/it's/its/
"...suits /its/ own cases"

- "...use operators from Boost.PFR only if there's no operators"
"there's" does not agree with "operators" (wrong number)

- "Argument Dependant Lookup works well, std::less will find the
operators..."
Comma splice

- "BOOST_PFR_FLAT_FUNCTIONS_FOR(T) can not be used for local types,
  it must be called only once in namespace of T"
Comma splice

- global_ops.hpp
I'm not quite sure how this makes argument dependent lookup work
except for types declared in the global namespace. Even if you
#include the header before the code that calls the operators,
they can still be hidden.

limitations.html:

- "all it's fields must be constexpr default constructible"
s/it's/its/

- Should the restrictions on arrays be listed here?

In Christ,
Steven Watanabe