From: Richard Hodges (hodges.r_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-10-14 07:43:23

There's not a lot of information to go on here. It looks as if you might
have a segfault in the scheduler rather than the timer itself. Is the
io_context still in scope?

Happy to chat in real time on slack if you have access to it. I generally
hang out in the #beast channel as I maintain this library.

https://cppalliance.org/slack/