From: Hans Dembinski (hans.dembinski_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-12-07 23:51:38

> On 3. Dec 2020, at 07:40, Marshall Clow via Boost <boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

I request merging a last-minute bug-fix for Histogram, implemented in these three patches:

https://github.com/boostorg/histogram/commit/e6c2014897d12b2108043cb9cb758ea8b4ca9b74
https://github.com/boostorg/histogram/commit/5bd5bfb978df5f345518d2444d8f2ddba849d8d6
https://github.com/boostorg/histogram/commit/6b67e647c9cbd9d1a053df2647b876996076e14b

The first patch implements the fix and some tests, the second patch adds more tests, the third patch updates the changelog.

The fix was tested on various versions of gcc and clang and msvc with my own suite of unit tests. It is unlikely to cause any breakage. Fixing the wrong behaviour in the upcoming release is very important to me.

Best regards,
Hans