From: Peter Dimov (pdimov_at_[hidden])
Date: 2021-02-21 15:39:25

Niall Douglas wrote:

> I'll be frank in saying that I don't believe the current proposed Boost.DI
> does this. Unless I and most other people here can be convinced otherwise,
> my personal current expectation is that the proposed Boost.DI will be
> rejected, but hopefully with ample feedback on what to do for a Boost.DI
> v2, assuming Kris has the stamina and will.

By the look of it, what's being submitted is already a v3, if not v4. It's
fairly obvious that (and how) the design has evolved from runtime-based to
compile-time, for instance.

There's a lot of functionality there that has clearly been added to address
issues arising from practical use. I'll be surprised if, after you ask a
specific question, the library does not already have an answer for it.