From: Christopher Kormanyos (e_float_at_[hidden])
Date: 2021-03-14 15:38:49

> I would like to improve this library during> the GSOC 2021, as a proposal for> inclusion inside Boost.Math or Boost.Algorithms.

> Is there anyone interested in supervising this> project? Any opinions?
Yes.
Thank you for your query and display ofneat prototyping code.

Based on further considerations,a potential GSoC 2021 project on this topichas been created. It can be found here:
https://github.com/boostorg/wiki/wiki/Google-Summer-of-Code%3A-2021#boostmath-fft-utilities
Please keep in contact here and feelfree to pose any questions if they arise.
I positively encourage you to considerapplying for this project in GSoC 2021.