From: Christopher Kormanyos (e_float_at_[hidden])
Date: 2021-03-19 08:42:27

> So, I liked one of the projects of Boost.Math library:> FFT Utilities, I have studied Fast Fourier Transform> a few months back in my university
> course signals and system, also I have read> many different articles and videos related> to this beautiful concept.

Hello Tushar, thank you for your interestand your query regarding FFT Utilities.

> I have some doubts related to it like what> exactly are your expectations
> from this project? how should I proceed?
> So I request a potential mentor of this project> Christopher Kormanyos or others to please> guide me. thanks!
The next step is your application. There isa formal application procedure during whichstudents from all around the world applyvia proposal and exercising the tasksin the specific competency test.
The exact depth of the project is, in fact,still being refined regarding the interfaceand scope of detail we will seek, but allin all, the description is correct and willnot significantly change.
At this time, you should concentrate onwriting your proposal and performing thetasks of the comptetncy test.
Basically this is all done over internetand you can see proposals from past yearsin order to understand the epxected scope anddepth of such proposals.
If questoins arise, feel free to post themon the board in this thread or another one asyou see fit and we will address themaccordingly.
Thanks again. Good luck with proposaland kind regards, Chris

    On Thursday, March 18, 2021, 8:12:26 PM GMT+1, Tushar k via Boost <boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

 Hello, I am Tushar Khandelwal from BITS Pilani 2019 batch, I am working
with C++ for the past 2 years so I have a decent understanding of C++.
In the past few days, I went through different boost libraries and
different project ideas.
So, I liked one of the projects of Boost.Math library: FFT Utilities, I
have studied Fast Fourier Transform a few months back in my university
course signals and system, also I have read many different articles and
videos related to this beautiful concept.
I have some doubts related to it like what exactly are your expectations
from this project? how should I proceed?
So I request a potential mentor of this project Christopher Kormanyos or
others to please guide me. thanks!
Looking forward to this open-source project in GSoC'21.
With regards
Tushar Khandelwal