From: ÃéÜííçò ÃïíéäÝëçò (gonidelis_at_[hidden])
Date: 2021-04-12 22:15:13

> Dear Giannis,
>
> I find your proposal very good, showing
> clear understanding of the topic, a realistic
> timeline and presents you overall as
> a very competent and confident candidate.

Thank you very much for taking a look. I appreciate it!

>Good job.
>
> Optionally...
> You might consider in the first paragraph
> of Chapter 2 in your proposal, you mention
> the characteristics of QD. In the second
> paragraph, you also mention benching it.
> I think in the first paragraph, you could
> potentially mention that QD is expected
> to offer higher performance in its digit
> range than existing Boost.Multiprecision
> backends in this digit range.

I have taken your word into consideration and I pushed several fixes on that (GSoC portal).
I would be glad if you could share some final thought before final submition.
I would also like to inform you that I will enhance my final submission by providing
a Multiprecision use case example on the "Bisextion Method". It's not there linked
to my application because I want to fix some last details, but you could for
sure review the remaining document.

> Kind regards, Christopher Kormanyos

I would be glad to work with you during the summer.

Regards,
Giannis Gonidelis