From: René Ferdinand Rivera Morell (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2021-07-02 15:32:26

On Fri, Jul 2, 2021 at 10:19 AM Rob Boehne via Boost <boost_at_[hidden]>
wrote:

> We are using the IBM xlclang++ compiler front-end, and boost's current
> build system can't do anything with it. Fixing that looks like a fairly
> large project, so I am planning on waiting until CMake can build it.

I recently added a toolset for the "circle-lang" compiler. It took about 2
hours. If it's possible for me to get access to that IBM compiler, and
documentation, I can create a toolset for it fairly quickly.

--
-- René Ferdinand Rivera Morell
-- Don't Assume Anything  -- No Supone Nada