From: John Maddock (jz.maddock_at_[hidden])
Date: 2021-08-08 18:32:02

On 08/08/2021 16:31, Michael Caisse via Boost wrote:
> On 8/7/21 08:37, Robert Ramey via Boost wrote:
>> As an aside, let me state that that John Maddock (along with another
>> select few) is one of the most under appreciated persons in Boost, and
>> indeed C++.
>>
>> Robert Ramey
> I completely agree!

Thank you gentlemen.

In the mean time, if you would all like to revert to your more critical
selves ;)  here's the docs for the proposed addition to Boost.Config:
https://github.com/boostorg/config/pull/394/files#diff-44c14c3d1351a80ad9f4a528bdef51a45b1ed9e21e760645aa8027a364898a13

Note the full PR has failures, which I'll look into later.

Best, John.