From: Tom Kent (lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2021-08-23 00:34:55

On Sun, Aug 22, 2021 at 9:57 AM Michael Caisse via Boost <
boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> On 8/21/21 01:38, Joaquin M López Muñoz via Boost wrote:
> > Hi, just a heads up that regression tests are not updating since Aug 12:
> >
> > https://www.boost.org/development/tests/develop/developer/summary.html
> > https://www.boost.org/development/tests/master/developer/summary.html
> >
> > Thank you,
> >
> > Joaquín M López Muñoz
> >

> Thank you for reporting. I'll take a look later today.

I'm not sure if this has now been fixed or not, but it looks like the
results are updating. Unfortunately my house had a momentary power outage
about ten days ago, so none of my runners had been cycling since then. They
are all back online now, so hopefully some results will start to show up
soon.

Tom