From: Andrey Semashev (andrey.semashev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2021-09-08 12:02:08

On 9/8/21 1:31 PM, rajesh daggumati via Boost wrote:
> Hi Team,
> What is the supporting end date for boost 1.76.0 version?
> Please let me know asap.

Boost in general doesn't have a support schedule. We don't normally have
point releases. If you find a problem, report it, and hopefully the fix
will be in the next major release. If the problem is significant enough,
we may add a note with a patch to the release notes.

That said, select libraries may have point releases or additional
support policies. You should ask the particular library maintainers if
that's the case.