From: Gavin Lambert (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2021-10-13 22:52:08

On 14/10/2021 05:02, Vinnie Falco via Boost wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 13, 2021 at 7:10 AM Phil Endecott wrote:
>> Have you looked at the RFC 3986 errata at
>> https://www.rfc-editor.org/errata_search.php?rfc=3986&rec_status=0
>
> ruh roh.. I have not gotten to that yet but yeah. I see problems :)
> Not difficult problems, but there are relevant errata that must be
> fixed before any review. Thanks!

Bear in mind that most of those are Reported and not Verified, so they
should be treated as non-authoritative comments.

For example, the suggested amendment for parsing too many .. path
components seems incorrect and the original is more correct. (Unmatched
.. components should not be left in a canonical URL.)