From: rajesh daggumati (rajeshdaggumati9999_at_[hidden])
Date: 2021-10-17 16:10:05

My application code was handled with shared_pointers.
here boost::rethrow_exception is throwing exception object (which is
created in stack..) but shared pointers need objects which are created on
heap SO for that , I am converting object from stack to heap by
copying it.(ie. classname *c1 = new classname(stack_object)).
I have typecasted all std::exceptions
I have two queries
1. I need some class whose 2 childs are std::exception and
boost::exception so that I can type cast based on if checks..
2. The exception classes which are in boost::exception and not in
std::exception

Please help me to clarify above 2 queries.