From: Rahul Sharma (rahulsharma57002_at_[hidden])
Date: 2021-12-22 07:43:56

   Hello everyone, I am Rahul Sharma currently a sophomore at IIT Guwahati
   pursuing my B.Tech with major in Civil Engineering. I am very much
   enthusiastically inclined towards technology and want to pursue my
   carrier in the field of technology. And also I am very much interested
   in the open source communities and would really like to be part of such
   a community and to work with other peers with the same vision and to
   work with dedication on some really cool real world projects. My tech
   stack comprises of programming languages like c and c++ and am also a
   front end web developer and currently learning the back end web
   development with react. Seeking for the guidance from the other
   experienced peer developers and mentors.

   Sent from [1]Mail for Windows