From: Alan de Freitas (alandefreitas_at_[hidden])
Date: 2022-02-17 21:08:36

Hi!

My name is Alan Freitas. Vinnie Falco and I are looking for a review
manager for the library that we hope will become Boost.URL.

I've taken over the project and in addition to introducing myself I would
like to update you guys as to where we are on this in terms of progress:

- Path segments can be represented as views of the underlying path
- Query parameters can be represented as views of the underlying query
- Percent-decoding methods return lazy constant strings with small buffer
optimization and shared ownership
- The library implements the specification as in RFC3986
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/rfc3986> + its errata
<https://www.rfc-editor.org/errata/rfc3986>
    - Non-ASCII characters are not considered valid URLs
    - Other specifications such as RFC3492
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/rfc3492>, WhatWG
<https://url.spec.whatwg.org/>, or any other form of relaxed parsing are
out of the scope of the library

Both Vinnie and I are available to answer questions about the library on
the list, on the GitHub repository page <https://github.com/CPPAlliance/url>,
via email <alandefreitas_at_[hidden]>, or on Slack (in #boost-url).

--
Alan Freitas
https://github.com/alandefreitas