From: Mateusz Loskot (mateusz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2022-04-06 08:14:00

On Wed, 6 Apr 2022 at 03:29, Matt Borland via Boost
<boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> 3) Vinnie posed the questions how do we get more people involved as review managers?
> I will ask in return how does one get involved as a review manager?

As per https://www.boost.org/community/reviews.html#Review_Manager

First, "an active boost member not connected with the library submission must
volunteer to be the "Review Manager" for the library."

Then, "The library author has to accept a person as a review manager."

Finally, the Wizards "Approve the review manager based on initial
acceptance by the library
submitter, their participation in the Boost community, including the
mailing list, previous reviews,
and other forums."

> The webpage describing the process seemed a bit nebulous to me,
> and I am likely not alone in thinking this.

The description is pretty complete - I'd risk statement it's one of
the best documented Boost-wide processes out there :)
Still, I agree, there is room for improvements, e.g. it could explain
the process in a cooking recipe-like or algorithmic fashion :)

Best regards,