From: Vinnie Falco (vinnie.falco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2022-04-06 17:34:40

On Wed, Apr 6, 2022 at 9:58 AM Thomas Rodgers via Boost
<boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> If Boost discussion moves to some forum that I have to chase down vs. just arriving
> alongside the rest of my upstreams (e.g. libstdc++) it's likely to get
> missed, so the quality of Fedora's distribution of Boost will likely suffer.

Yep, I think this is more evidence that mailing-list based
participation is beneficial when the recipient is involved in multiple
communities. A forum solution has to provide a way to opt-in to email
participation (subscribe to one or more sub-forums, with the ability
to reply) for the subset of users that want consolidated social
activity.

Thanks