From: Marcelo Zimbres Silva (mzimbres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2022-04-08 15:09:54

Hi,

I am the author of Aedis, a Redis client library built on top of
Boost.Asio that provides communication with the Redis Server over its
native and most recent protocol RESP3 [1].

It is an implementation from scratch that depends only on other Boost
Libraries (Asio, Variant2, Optional, etc.) and targets C++14.

I would like to propose it for inclusion in Boost in the near future
if there is enough interest, at the moment I am interested in early
feedback as I finish writing it (writing docs, improving tests etc.)

  - Do you think this library would be valuable to Boost?
  - Was the documentation helpful to understand what Aedis provides?
  - Does the design look good?
  - Any feedback is welcome.

Link to Aedis Documentation:
https://mzimbres.github.io/aedis/

Link to the github project:
https://github.com/mzimbres/aedis

If you never heard about Redis, this is the best place to start:
https://redis.io

Regards,
Marcelo

[1] https://github.com/antirez/RESP3/blob/master/spec.md