From: Gavin Lambert (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2022-04-14 00:04:52

On 14/04/2022 11:50, William Linkmeyer wrote:
> This feels like one step forward, two steps sideways.
>
> I’m going to put a +1 out for Fossil-scm and a +1 out for GitHub discussions.
>
> I’m in favor of simplifying the pipelines. Make it *obvious* where things are.

Well, to me it's obvious: things are here. Either as an email list or
as a newsgroup; each user can decide for themselves and they're fully
interchangeable.

I've never used Slack or Reddit or whatever else. GitHub comments are
fine, but they should be focused on a specific issue or PR, not for more
general discussion.