From: Vinnie Falco (vinnie.falco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2022-04-16 20:48:14

On Sat, Apr 16, 2022 at 12:39 PM Stefan Seefeld via Boost
<boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> making the new site more modular in its way to syndicate content
> coming from individual boost projects

We are adding a database, and this kind of feature will be possible in
theory. But, in order to ensure that we actually get this thing done
we are limiting the scope of new features for the initial release. We
aren't touching the documentation and we are striving to make few to
no changes in how the release notes are published. What we will have
is a repository and a maintenance team which is responsive to opened
issues. When this becomes available you should open an issue so it can
be discussed and triaged. Given the lack of attention I expect that it
will take a couple of years until we are truly happy with a new site;
this is more of a marathon rather than a sprint.

Thanks