From: Marcelo Zimbres Silva (mzimbres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2022-04-20 07:46:29

On Tue, 19 Apr 2022 at 20:27, Michael Caisse via Boost
<boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

<snip>

> requires some amount of finesse. Are you aware of a review in which
> author was unfairly treated?

Thanks for the detailed information and links. I didn't want to
suggest there has been an unfair review in Boost nor that it needs
changes. I was speculating on the consequences of the rules as I knew
them i.e. not counting up votes (from your link above)

*The Review Manager: Decides if there is consensus to accept the
library and if there are any conditions attached. Consensus is not the
same as a vote. The Review Manager has discretion to weigh opinions
based on authority or thoughtfulness.*

Marcelo