From: Mehrdad Niknami (mniknami_at_[hidden])
Date: 2022-06-12 08:57:27

On Mon, Jan 18, 2021 at 12:39 AM Mehrdad Niknami <mniknami_at_[hidden]>
wrote:

> On Mon, Jan 18, 2021 at 12:32 AM Hans Dembinski <hans.dembinski_at_[hidden]>
> wrote:
>
>> Please do not top post. We have a no top-post policy for the mailing list.
>>
>> I cannot help you with that. If he does not answer here, you could try to
>> submit an issue to https://github.com/boostorg/container. Ion commits
>> frequently to the repo, so I hope he sees that.
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Hans
>

> Oh I see, okay thanks!
>
> Best,
> Mehrdad

Hi all,

I just wanted to follow up on my stationary_vector proposal earlier. I do
realize it's been a long time (I'm sorry about that)—I'll try to explain
the current status below.

For context—I was in touch with Ion last year as was suggested here (thank
you). He was very helpful and suggested improvements I would need to make
to prepare this for a Boost review, and I made some changes in that light.
Unfortunately, things stalled at that point, as life got in the
way—initially for me, then for him—and he doesn't believe he'll have the
bandwidth to review major contributions to Boost.Container anytime soon.
Therefore he suggested I reach out to you all here in the hopes that
someone may be able to move the ball forward.

Given I have more bandwidth in my life at the moment, I'd love to spend the
extra time needed on this to get it into Boost ideally as soon
as possible—I'd really love to make it available for people to use!
I'm not really sure who else might be able to review/accept contributions
to Boost.Container in particular, though, as I'm pretty new here.

Would anybody be able to help review this contribution and guide me through
the process toward getting it merged?

Thank you,
Mehrdad