From: Mehrdad Niknami (mniknami_at_[hidden])
Date: 2022-06-13 09:31:47

On Mon, Jun 13, 2022 at 2:13 AM Bjorn Reese via Boost <boost_at_[hidden]>
wrote:

> It sounds similar to the std::hive proposal:
>
> https://wg21.link/P0447

Interesting. At a quick glance, I do see some critical differences; e.g.,
it doesn't seem like std::hive is random-access, but stationary_vector is:

The container is therefore considered unordered but sortable. Lastly,
> because there is no way of predicting in advance where erasures ('skips')
> may occur during iteration, an O(1) time complexity [ ] operator is not
> necessarily possible (depending on implementation) and therefore, the
> container is bidirectional but not random-access.

Mehrdad