From: Nathaniel Groendyk (ngroendyk_at_[hidden])
Date: 2022-08-02 14:37:47

Hi all,

I'd like to merge bugfix: https://github.com/boostorg/asio/pull/394
which fixes: https://github.com/chriskohlhoff/asio/issues/1098

However, I am not sure if this is the proper workflow for submitting
proposed fixes (I am new to contributing to boost), but thought I would
post it here just to bring it to attention before master is closed.
If I am in err, could someone point me to any docs about the proper
workflow for submitting a bugfix :)

Thanks
Nate