From: Darryl Green (darryl.green_at_[hidden])
Date: 2022-10-01 04:09:36

Definitely interested. TCL specifically as it would be nice to modernize
and extend some legacy usage where there is significant investment on both
sides of the interface.

Here comes the scope creep (which would surely come up in review). A common
binding library (or a common binding interface and some easy extensibility)
for various languages has some appeal. At a glance the code structure looks
nice and if nothing else looks amenable to cut and paste adaptation to
other languages.