From: Klemens Morgenstern (klemensdavidmorgenstern_at_[hidden])
Date: 2023-01-18 08:34:16

> > Additionally, stating your knowledge of redis and asio would be helpful
> for
> > me.
>
> I've used ASIO a lot, and never used Redis.
>
> I vote to REJECT.
>
> If the library could be refactored so that the user-facing interface
> was more friendly, I would change my vote.
>
> Zach

My opening email didn't state this clearly, but you can also vote to
"conditionally accept". That usually means you have to give the author an
actionable condition that he has to fulfill to get your yes vote during
THIS review.

The way you currently voted means that you might vote differently in a
future review. A conditional accept is useful when you want changes, but
think another full review is not needed to address your issues.

I am mentioning that, because your reasoning sounds like a conditional
accept to me, so I just want to be sure you are aware of that option, since
I didn't explicitly state this.