From: Zach Laine (whatwasthataddress_at_[hidden])
Date: 2023-01-18 18:05:34

No toes were stepped on, but Niall is right -- I did mean reject
rather than conditionally accept. To me conditional acceptance
implies that the library is "almost there", but that it needs tweaks.
I think the changes I'd like to see in Aedis are more extensive than
that, and would indicate a re-review.

Zach