From: Mateusz Loskot (mateusz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2023-01-25 21:21:07

On Wed, 25 Jan 2023 at 22:05, Vinnie Falco via Boost
<boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> In hindsight, I feel like perhaps we collectively failed the review
> process. I think that Boost.Aedis was in fact not ready for a review
> and it did a disservice both to the library and the author that we
> rushed to review it.
> [...]

There review submission is not an one chance in lifetime attempt.
If it is necessary and desired by reviewers, prospect users
and author, and author is interested and willing to improve library,
then nothing wrong with having re-review, and re-re-review...

So, I wouldn't use words like disservice and failure
as every cloud has a silver lining.

Best regards,