From: Klemens Morgenstern (klemensdavidmorgenstern_at_[hidden])
Date: 2023-02-19 13:26:39

First I want to thank Peter for the submission and all reviewers for their
participation in the review process.

Please note that votes don't just get added up, but that details of every
review,
especially the time & effort spent on it, will influence how reviews get
weighed.

This review was close, with 3 REJECT, 4 Conditional ACCEPT and 0 ACCEPT
votes.

Rene, Jens and Darryl voted to accept on the condition that the
documentation shall be improved/completed.

Ruben's review had more complex conditions, among them this one:
> 1. The partials argument must be typed according to the data structure it
requires.
Peter's response to this was "I don't see how this is supposed to be
accomplished."
I don't know what to make of the technical details here,
but I don't think I can make something that might be impossible to
accomplish a condition for acceptance.

Julien & Vinnie voted to REJECT based on the state of the library,
which makes me believe they might change their vote in a future review.

Dmitry voted to REJECT based on the mustache language itself,
and thus was the only one to reject boost.mustache in general.

Based on the almost even split between conditional accept & reject and the
lack of unconditional accepts,
I decided to REJECT the library at this time.

I hope Peter will submit an improved & extended version of this library
for review in the future.